Saturday, September 11, 2010

The beginning

Hey everyone,

I'll keep this post short and sweet as its only my intro. I'm here to hopefully send out all you guys some tips and tricks that will make it easier being a man today. I'll touch on everything from fashion to fitness to dating and picking up women.

A large part of this is answering questions you have for me, so leave me questions in the comment box and i'll answer them on the blog as soon as i can

You might be wondering what qualifies me to talk about this...and to be honest there is no real credential I can give to you. Aside from the fact that i believe i'm doing some things right in life and thought that I can help make life a little easier for the rest of you.

So help me out on here and subscribe to my account and send me any questions you have!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment